Eco-innovation Cumbria is a 4-year programme to help SMEs just like yours to improve efficiency, grow capacity and develop new solutions for industry.
Eco-innovation Cumbria will help SMEs to:
- Identify and create opportunities to supply into the low carbon market
- Develop a multi-sector network across Cumbria
- Increase innovation in low carbon technologies
- Access academic expertise and specialist resource
- Develop products or processes which reduce greenhouse gases
- Increase engagement in Research and Development
- Provide exchange of knowledge to encourage companies to develop new products and services
If you are an SME based in Cumbria and think this is of interest, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 01228 888740 or contact Glyn Griffiths directly at email@example.com or call 07779 132185.
Open Innovation Workshops
For upcoming innovation workshops for SMEs in Cumbria, see below;
- Innovation in renewables - does it make sense to invest in renewables and/or energy storage? - 24th September 2019
- Sustainable catering and food supply chain - TBC 2019
Student internships – how to search & apply
Paid opportunities are advertised on our current vacancies section of the website
If you are interested in signing up for notifications of our internship opportunities please sign up here
Grow your idea
If you are interested in finding out more, get in touch today to discuss the eligibility of your business with one of our team.
Call us on 01228 888740 or contact Glyn directly on 07779 132185
The programme is led by the University of Cumbria, partnering with Lancaster University and the University of Central Lancashire, and funded by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF)